Webscope s.r.o. Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.goodevent.com, you are agreeing to be
bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Webscope
s.r.o.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Webscope s.r.o.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by
Webscope s.r.o. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Webscope s.r.o.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Webscope s.r.o. makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Webscope s.r.o. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results,
or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any
sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Webscope s.r.o. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages
for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials on Webscope s.r.o.'s website, even if Webscope s.r.o. or a Webscope s.r.o. authorized representative has
been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these
limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Webscope s.r.o.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
Webscope s.r.o. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
Webscope s.r.o. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However
Webscope s.r.o. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Webscope s.r.o. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of
any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Webscope s.r.o. of the site. Use of
any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Webscope s.r.o. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website
you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- This website serves as a marketplace where users can purchase rights to use advanced functionality on software
provide by Webscope s.r.o., Moravské náměstí 127/3, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, IČO 04114833.
- Webscope s.r.o. acts as a “Provider” of software through http://www.goodevent.com
- “User” means any natural or legal person other than the Provider using the Application;
- Displaying the “Upgrade” button in the user interface of the Application is an offer by the Provider;
- By clicking the “Upgrade” button, User fully accepts the offer and thereby the Agreement is concluded by the
By concluding the Agreement, the following provisions hereof enter into force and effect:
- Provider grants the User an access to advanced features to the extent and under the conditions specified
in the user interface of the Application.
- User agrees to pay a fee to the Provider for granting the access to advanced features in the amount
specified in the user interface of the Application.
- User has no right to sublicense a third party to use the Application.
- Provider is entitled to put the Application or a part thereof out of operation, modify it and/or disable
it from the relevant web address at any time and for whatever reason.
- User has the right to use the Application under the terms of the Agreement, as amended, available at the
relevant web address.
- When using the Application, User agrees to act in such a way to prevent any damage to them or to the
- User has no right to utilize the Application-related database through the Application by means of
machine-processing (in particular by so-called software robots).
- User and Provider hereby agree that any data inserted into the Application database by the User are part
of the database collected by the Provider and shall become part of the Provider’s database, while the
User’s conduct described in this paragraph shall not give the User any right to the Application
- Any claim against the use of the application can be sent to email@example.com.
- User will be contacted within with a reply on her/his email address
- Given the nature of digital content, Provider does not offer refund or credit on a purchase unless it's
- User can withdraw from the agreement anytime by written consent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by deleting his/her account
- No refund will be provided under such circumstances.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech republic and you
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.